Canalphones for Running and Gym $100 budget

Headphones, Headsets, Earbuds, Canalphones - stuff that goes on, around or in your ears.
Danny
Lurker

Canalphones for Running and Gym $100 budget

Postby Danny » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Hey guys,

I already have decent headphones and I'm looking to improve my canalphones over the bare bones pack in models. The major concern is comfort and stability while running or at gym. No matter how good they are if they slip around while I'm running it's a no go. The BrainWavz XF-200 look to be the most popular sports focused in this price range. I like that they come with some Comply tips. However the Audio Technica LS50 is similarly priced and has a removable cable.

Sound quality is secondary to everything else, as long as it's not terrible. Probably a more bass prominent sound would be preferred for working out. Does anyone have any additional suggestions? Perhaps I should go for a non-sports focused model or go for a bluetooth model despite being a bit clunky at this price point.

Marcus
I Recommend It!

Re: Canalphones for Running and Gym $100 budget

Postby Marcus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:48 am

The XF200 are a great choice for the price, as are the RockJaw Alfa Genus V2, but if you're happy spending the extra the LS50 are a great performer :)

Don't go bluetooth unless you don't have much choice - you pay more but get less in terms of performance and reliability.
Headphonic
http://www.headphones.com.au
Ph: (08) 9207 3666
Don't forget to

Return to “Headphones etc”