The FiiO E17K Alpen 2 is a portable headphone amplifier and digital to analogue converter (DAC). The E17K has a built in rechargeable lithium battery and USB charger, allowing you to charge on your PC or with a USB adapter. The E17K has fewer buttons on the front than that of its predecessor the E17. The FiiO E17K has a new multi-functional wheel that responds to both turns and clicks, providing an intuitive agile control replacing many buttons from the older model.
The all-new E17K Utilises the SA 9027 USB receiver, allowing the E17K to be used as an external sound card for your computer. This supports up to 96 kHz/32bit and supporting DSD decoding (with ASIO driver and SACD plugin).
- Variable gain switch provides +0dB/ +6dB / +12dB boost for use with almost any headphones
- ‘Micro’ USB 32/96k digital DAC input works with all computers
- SPDIF Coaxial DAC input accepts 24-bit/192k ‘hi-rez’ files
- Accepts DSD files (with AISO driver and SACD plugin)
- Line-out jack built in
- Handy Left/Right balance control
- Built-in bass and treble boost EQ controls
- Quiet-operation digital volume wheel control
- Approximately 15 hours of play time