The German-based audiophile company Vincent manages to pack a huge amount of performance thrills into the compact chassis of the PHO-111 phono preamp.
The Vincent PHO-111 Phono Preamplifier corrects the (RIAA) prior distortion used for recording vinyl records with great precision and can be adjusted to the pick-up head system thereby permitting connection of your record player to amplifiers without a special phono input.
Total harmonic distortion of this little gem is an incredibly low <0.0005 percent! Engineered for breathtaking results with either moving magnet or moving coil cartridges, the PHO-111 delivers a quiet noise floor, thanks to an external power supply that helps eliminate induced hum and noise.
The PHO-111s rear-mounted selector switch lets you choose between two input impedances for moving magnet phono cartridges 47 K ohm, 100 pF or 47 K ohm, 300 pF. You can also choose a 100 K ohm 100 pF input for moving coil cartridges. The rear panel also features one pair of RCA inputs and outputs, plus a ground lug for additional AC hum and noise reduction.
Please note: RCA cables are not included.
* Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
* Output voltage: 200mV/1 kHz, THD: 0.0005 %
* Input sensitivity: MM I & II: 4 mV/1 kHz, MC: 0,45 mV/1 kHz
* Signal-Noise ratio MM I & II: 88 dB, MC: 78 dB
* Input impedance MM I: 47 kOhm/100pF, MM II: 47 kOhm/300pF, MC:100 Ohm/100pF
* Inputs: 1 x RCA
* Outputs: 1 x RCA
* Mains supply: 16 VAC/200 mA
* Weight: 0,5 kg
* Colour: black
* Dimensions: (WxHxD): 145 x 55 x 125 mm