Audio-Technica ATH-M50X HeadphoneSeptember 10, 2016
Beyerdynamic DT1770 PRO HeadphoneSeptember 13, 2016
Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000X Headphone
Audiophile-quality, Hi-res audio open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range.
Out of stock
Audio Technica ATH-AD2000X audiophile headphones combine elite audio performance with the comfort of an open-air design. With feather-light honeycomb casings and magnesium alloy componentry, these headphones give you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue.
The large 53 mm aperture drivers produce crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings, which exert absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive and superbly comfortable listening experience.
- Large aperture 53mm drivers, designed exclusively for the Audio Technica ATH-AD2000X
- Permendur magnetic circuitry and OFC-7N voice coils
- Super lightweight magnesium alloy componentry
- Highly durable and lightweight baffle with fin-shaped airflow path
- Proprietary 3D wing support system
- Slow recovery foam ear pads with high durability, smooth-textured suede
- Dual-sided four-core cord with independent ground wires for left and right channels
- 3.5 mm gold-plated stereo connector with ¼” adapter
The AD2000x is the new edition high-end open headphone from Audio Technica, updated from the previous AD2000 design.
The AD2000x has an excellent audio quality and that great Audio Technica light-weight fit. The sound is very clear and clean, with an excellent sound-stage, and overall a rather light quality to it. While they clearly and accurately reproduce the full sound of multiple instruments there is not much kick or weight to it, making them seem best suited to vocal and acoustic music.
As with many of the X series from Audio Technica, some users may find this quite light and loose on the head. However we have found a strategically placed rubber-band to be an easy solution!
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ adaptor
- Model number: ATH-AD2000x
- Weight: 265g
- Impedance: 40ohms
- Sensitivity: 103dB
- Power Handling: 2000mW
- Open/Closed: Open
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 5 – 45,000Hz
- Cable length: 3m