Audio-Technica ATH-A2000X HeadphoneSeptember 30, 2016
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X HeadphoneSeptember 30, 2016
Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X Headphone
Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection.
The Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X are designed for incredibly comfortable listening. With a lightweight honeycomb aluminium casing and magnesium frame structure, these open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience.
Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection. The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size. A straight OFC cable at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included ¼” adapter.
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils reproduce remarkably natural sound, with deep, impactful bass and outstanding vocal projection
- Open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight honeycomb aluminum casing
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC (oxygen-free copper) single-sided cable with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter
The AD500X are a comfortable and easy to drive headphone that feature a well balanced, detailed sound with excellent soundstage. Bass response is lean but tight, midrange is balanced and detailed and treble is responsive without being harsh. A nice allround headphone, maybe not suited to those after something bassy.
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ adaptor
- Model number: ATH-AD500x
- Weight: 235g
- Impedance: 48ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Power Handling: 500mW
- Open/Closed: Open
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 5 – 25,000Hz
- Cable length: 3m