Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X HeadphoneSeptember 30, 2016
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x HeadphoneOctober 3, 2016
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Headphone
Newly designed 53 mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils in the Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
With a lightweight honeycomb aluminium casing, the Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X open-air headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, offering a completely natural listening experience. Newly designed 53 mm drivers with bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils deliver spacious sound with superior highs and mids.
The self-adjusting wing support automatically adjusts to your head size for easy-wearing listening comfort. A straight cord at the left earpiece terminates to a mini plug with included ¼” adapter.
- Newly designed 53 mm drivers reproduce clear treble and midrange
- Bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils for superior power handling
- Full open-air type headphones produce no sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- Lightweight aluminum honeycomb casing with excellent acoustic properties
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support provides a comfortable listening experience; total ear-fit design minimizes pressure
- Flexible raised-fabric earpads offer excellent wearing comfort and durability
- Highly conductive OFC single-sided cord with elastic TPE sheath to prevent tangles
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8″ (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4″ (6.3 mm) adapter
The AD700X develops on the brilliant AD700 headphones to update the build design, and adjust the sound somewhat. Sound wise they maintain the excellent clarity, detail, and sound-stage, adding some extra bass response and slight mid-range prominence. An excellent choice for quality and musicality!
Fit and build quality aren’t quite as good as the original AD700 design.
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ adaptor
- Model number: ATH-AD700X
- Weight: 265g
- Impedance: 38ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Power Handling: 700mW
- Open/Closed: Open
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 5 – 30,000Hz
- Cable length: 3m