Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X HeadphonesOctober 3, 2016
Beyerdynamic DT250 HeadphoneOctober 3, 2016
Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Headphones
Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations.
The M-Series Audio-Technica ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation.
Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed.
And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
The M30X is designed as a studio reference quality sound, with an excellent practical design for fold-ability, comfort, and sound isolation.
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ adaptor
- Carry pouch
- Model number: ATH-M30X
- Weight: 220g w/o cable
- Impedance: 47ohms
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Power Handling: 1300mW
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 15 – 22,000Hz
- Cable length: 3m