Beyerdynamic DT250 HeadphoneOctober 3, 2016
SoundMAGIC Vento P55 HeadphoneOctober 9, 2016
Beyerdynamic DT770pro Headphone
Closed reference headphone for control and monitoring applications.
The Beyerdynamic DT770PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
History of DT770PRO / DT 880 PRO / DT 990 PRO:
Beyerdynamic’s DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO headphone series has it’s roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of Beyerdynamic products.
The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction:
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- “Bass reflex” technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0 m (9.8 ft.) coiled cable (single-sided)
The Beyerdynamic DT770pro offers excellent isolation (around 18dBA) and a very powerful, sometimes bass-heavy sound. One of our favourite headphones for high-impact presentation of music, especially rock, dance, trance or dramatic music.
The DT770 requires dedicated desktop amplification for best performance.
- 1/4″ to 3.5mm adaptor
- Model number: DT770pro
- Weight: 270g
- Impedance: 250ohms
- THD: 0.2%
- Power Handling: 100mW
- Open/Closed: Closed
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 5 – 35,000 Hz
- Cable length: 3m, Coiled